1. The Socio-Democratization and Structural Stratification of Coven in Okulosho: A Lesson for the Nigerian Political Leaders and the Ruling Class By Valentine A. Inagbor.
2. Vers Une Nouvelle Periodisation De La Traduction Par Sharp-Akosubo, Dufua.
3. Traditional Religion: A Panacea for Nigerian National Development By Aniekan Etim Nana, PhD.
4. Rising Ethnic Agitations in Nigeria: Embracing Biblical Perspectives of Reconciliation as the Way Forward By Amunnadi, Chukwudi Ani PhD.
5. New Saint Peter, Paul and All Saints in Ikwerre Anglicanism By Ben O. Onu.
6. Ian Hacking on Repeatability of Experiment: Instrumental Implication for African Science By Christian C. Emedolu, PhD.
7. Colonial to Postcolonial: The Slick Alliance in Tanure Ojaide’s Poetry By Obari Gomba.
8. Festival Associated With Ali-Isiokpo Deity By Fineface Tasie & W. Wotogbe-Weneka.
9. Interrogating National Security in the Age of Globalization: A Third World Review By Ikaonaworio Eferebo, PhD.
10. Digital Diplomacy: Opportunities for Nigeria’s Foreign Policy By Nyewusira, Chituru.
11. Towards Proper Iconographical Description as Data Presentation in Biographical Analysis of Qualitative Research Methods, The Example of Meanings from Okwuosa’s Creative Paintings By Elenwo Morrison PhD.
12. A Discursive Analyse of the Effects of Morphology and Textural Designs on Buan Pottery By Tam-George, Charlotte Aaron & J.J. Umoh.
13. The Relevance of Creativity, Empathy and Expression Theories to a Musical Composer By Giami, B. Evangeline PhD.
14. A Descriptive Analysis of the Screen Printing “Aquatic Life” By Utom-Obong Andy Ajuzie By Grace Addey Dixon & Amadi-Ikpa Lemchi Lucky.
15. Developing Art and Craft as Marketing Commodities for Contemporary Nigerian Economy By Archi, Chukwumela Felix & J.J. Umoh.
16. Waste Pollution and Waste Management in Aba: A Religio- Ethical Response By Iwe Ogueri Prince, A. R. O. Kilani & N.J. Gbule PhD.
17. The Role of Religion in Youth Formation and National Development in Nigeria By Wachukwu, Chikodi Josiah PhD.
18. Transborder Migration Crises and Ideological Conflict in Africa: Revisiting Huntington’s Clash of Civilization and the Remaking of World Order By Ereke Ernest, PhD & Ogbu Collins, MSc.
19. Family Background and Academic Performance of Students in Selected Secondary Schools in Ikere Ekiti
20. A ‘Town and Gown’ Collaboration for the Sustenance of Akwete Weaving Tradition in South Eastern Nigeria
21. The Role of Mass Media in Public Opinion Formation and Governance By Dare Owolabi.